Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today's Shoes

Day

Gravati plain-toe side elastic shoes in Radica 055 (deep burgundy -- 16624, last 683). Harold's in the Heights had this shoe made up in black calf with close-cut soles for use as a formal shoe. I liked the pattern so much that I did a special order of the pattern in Radica. Side-elastic shoes are tremendously versatile, and I like them a great deal. I'll have to redo this pattern in other configurations.

Evening

Martegani Cortona penny loafers in British tan calf. Yes, I've posted about these before. Even I have to repeat shoes sometimes. It just goes to shoe that I could use some more loafers. I'm thinking of a long-vamp penny from Gravati in a mid-brown shade of some grained leather. That'd fit the bill.

1 comment:

mamacita said...

Oh sure, more loafers for you. Just hog them all, why don't you?