Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On My List

I know that it must seem to the casual observer that I have in my possession a bottle of every single whiskey currently on the market, but this is not the case. Here are some that I do not have that are on my list for future purchase:
  1. Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Bourbon
  2. George Dickel Barrel Select Tennessee Whiskey
  3. Booker's Bourbon
  4. Basil Hayden Bourbon
  5. Old Fitzgerald Signature (100 proof)
  6. Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon (Vintage 1997)
  7. Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year old Bourbon
  8. Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Bourbon
  9. Bruichladdich 3-D Scotch
  10. Famous Grouse 18 year old Malt Scotch
  11. Glen Moray 12 year old Scotch
  12. Glenfarclas 12 year old Scotch
  13. Longmorn 12 year old Scotch
  14. Talisker 10 year old Scotch
It'll probably take at least until, oh, mid-December for me to get to all of those. ;->

2 comments:

mamacita said...

Subtle!

Soletrain said...

Hey, you present a problem, I offer a solution. You got a problem with that?